Grand Petroleum and Chemicals Limitedx
About Grand Petroleum and Chemicals Limitedx
Grand Petroleum and Chemicals Limited is an integrated energy trading company that is audaciously stamping its influence on the downstream sector of the economy.
The company has strong international alliances with some of the world’s noted names in the petroleum business and a 25,000MT state-of-the-art lubricant plant in Lagos. Grand Petroleum and Chemicals Limited is the sole manufacturer of Hi-Speed range of lubricants.
Grand Petroleum and Chemicals Limited is certified by the Standards Organisation of Nigeria as part of the MANCAP (Mandatory Conformity Assessment).
The company is aggressively engaged in the following:
- Manufacturing and Sale of Lubricating Oils.
- Sole Manufacturing and Marketing of the Hi-Speed range of lubricants.
- Toll blending Arrangements.
- Engine Oils.
- Hydraulic Oils.
- Automobile Fuels & Lubrication.
- Industrial Fuel & Lubrication.
- Other Specialty Oils.
- A 20,000MT Depot within the Nigeria Ports Authority Complex, Apapa (for Base Oils)
- A 25,000MT/Annum Lubricant Plant in Amuwo-Odofin Industrial Estate
- Haulage Facilities for white products to customers premises
Grand Petroleum and Chemicals Limited is a socially responsible company that observes relevant environmental and local content policy guidelines. It executes CSR activites in its host communites.