Date: May 10-11 2018
This course stresses the factors that impact the performance of business decision makers and the data management and analysis methods that have value to them. This course includes lectures, presentations, and demonstrations that emphasize discussion and illustration of methods, as well as hands-on, practical exercises that provide both a sound base of learning and an opportunity to test and develop skill.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Use business analytics to formulate and solve business problems and to support managerial decision making.
- Become familiar with the processes needed to develop, report, and analyze business data.
- Learn how to use and apply Excel and Excel add-ins to solve business problems
Professionals seeking advancement in their Business Analysis career, New Project Managers, Experienced Project Managers who want to develop their skills in business analysis.
- Should be resourceful
- Able to grow skills easily
- Should be able to create alignment and ownership around solutions
- Have clarity
- Have strong dash of project management