This course will bring consistency in applying performance management within the business, helping managers and team leaders recognize their role and contribution to effectively manage performance and conduct at work.
By the end of this course, participants should have:
- Shared a common understanding on how performance management systems can be effectively utilised to raise the performance of individuals and teams
- Enhanced their skills in setting clear expectations and objectively measuring individual performance using objectives and competencies as key measures
- Identified and practised some performance management strategies and techniques to enhance the performance and motivation in under-performing and high performing team members.
This course offers practical performance management training, aimed at line managers who have a responsibility for managing the performance and conduct of staff/employees.
- Intellectual Simulator
- Strategic Influencer
- Transformational communicator
- Transactional developer
Creating and sustaining high-performance teams
- Key characteristics of a high performing team
- Stages of group development
- Role of team leader in achieving high performance
The principles of performance management
- Core elements, principles and benefits of an effective performance management framework
- Performance management cycle and purpose of the annual performance review
- Organisations’ performance appraisal process
Setting performance measures
- Objective setting process
- Setting and communicating performance objectives
- Identifying core behaviours that drive high performance
Reviewing and assessing performance
- Reviewing different levels of performance
- Objectively assessing and rating performance
One to one performance review meetings
- Structuring performance review meetings
- Giving constructive and motivational feedback
- Using questions to help employees review their own performance
Customize Your Training
This training solution and other training topics from Nosak Group are currently available as a residential/in-house option. It can be customized for your team/organisation at your preferred location.