Date: June 21-22, 2018
Public Speaking consistently ranks as most people’s top fear. Additionally, an astounding 75% of people suffer from speech anxiety. Do you want to remove your fear of public speaking, improve your career options, learn to speak with confidence and deliver professional business presentations with impact and ease? Mastering this fear and getting comfortable speaking in public can be a great ego booster, not to mention a huge benefit to your career.
Our Public speaking course was designed to teach people, with no previous experience, how to plan, create and deliver a professional speech or presentation to a live audience.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Analyse an audience and tailor the delivery accordingly
- Design presentations for maximum impact
- Expand on key points to ensure clarity
- Inspect the proposed venue
- Master techniques to overcome nervousness and present with confidence
- Practice techniques that ensure clear, concise and effective wording is used
- Deliver a polished, professional and credible speech
- Handle questions and comments effectively.
Professionals seeking advancement in their Business Analysis career, New Project Managers, Experienced Project Managers looking to update their skills, Project team members and Managers interested in improving their communication skills through public speaking.