Customer Service Excellence encompasses how business ought to relate with their clients. The course is designed to educate participants on the importance of customers to a business’s continuity. Therefore, it is vital for corporate organizations and businesses to effectively get skilled in Customer Service to deliver excellence.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Develop a customer friendly approach
- Make good first impressions
- Deal with unhappy customers
Human Resource personnel, Salespeople and Professionals in Customer Service Relationship.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Decision-making skill
Customer Service Basics
- Expand your definition of service
- Who are your customers?
- Developing a customer friendly approach
- What customer service means
- Customer service qualities
Simple Actions, Huge Returns
- Telephone Etiquette
- Responding to your business mail
- Making a good first impression
- Helpful reminders for polite and public responses
Practice what you Preach – Dealing with the Right Customer
- Communicating with the unsatisfied customer
- Solving the customer’s problems
- Follow up with the customer
- Customer service traits to copy 16 benefits of good customer service
Customize Your Training
This training solution and other training topics from Nosak Group are currently available as a residential/in-house option. It can be customized for your team/organisation at your preferred location.